Jorgensen-Reeve Builders, Inc. has been entrusted by many of our clients to manage the construction process on their behalf. We act as our clients “eyes and ears” to ensure all contractual obligations on each project are met.
We offer the following services:
- Review of overall site assessment, including site construction, pad locations, tenant leases for construction and site accessibility
- Review of plans, specifications and other construction documentation for completeness and accuracy
- Review of contract between owner and contractor(s)
- Review and monitor conditions of approval
- Attend site meetings. Monitor progress, scheduling and quality
- Review pay applications, change order requests and associated lien releases
- Manage the interface with governmental agencies (building, planning, fire, landscape, public works, etc.)
- Perform project closeout including punch list, warranties, etc.